MagNut News is your guide to creating an amazing fall product program experience for Girl Scouts. You’ll find tips, important reminders, key dates, forms, and more right here.
- Tuesday, Nov. 29 | MagNut News
Go Bright Ahead in this year’s MagNut Program!
Important Notes and Dates:
- Dec. 1 – ACH Adjustment Request Form due, if needed
- Dec. 1 – 2022 Multiple Troop Designation Form due, if needed
- Dec. 4 – Girl Reward selections end at 11:59 p.m.
- Dec. 7 – Caregiver MagNut Challenge submission form due, if desired
- Dec. 8 – ACH Sweep
- Dec. 12 – 2022 Delinquent MagNut Money Form due, if needed
View our MagNut Troop Financials video for a quick review on managing your troop financials in M2. (M2 review starts at 4:25.) Find information about entering the girl payments and viewing your troop summary and the amount due to council.
ACH Adjustment Form
If you do not have enough funds in your bank account at the time of the sweep (Dec. 8), you must file an ACH Adjustment Request Form by Dec. 1.
After the ACH has been processed, all outstanding balances must be paid by troop check or money order and mailed to the Pittsburgh office:
Girl Scouts Western Pennsylvania
Attn.: Product Program Coordinator
503 Martindale St.
Pittsburgh, PA 15212
Delinquent MagNut Money Form
Troops SHOULD NOT PAY the balance due amounts from delinquent girls’ sales, nor retain the proceeds for those sales.
Use this 2022 Delinquent MagNut Money Form by Dec. 12 to report money owed by the girl/caregiver for the MagNut Program.
Use this 2022 Sample Debt Letter to send to caregivers of girls with past-due MagNut balances.
Girl Rewards Selection in the M2 System
Rewards earned are automatically calculated and awarded in the system.
To view choice levels that the girls have earned,
- choose the Rewards tab under Rewards and Patches,
- select the Earners tab,
- select Search Tools and enter the status—you will see a list of the girls.
If there is a triangle, this girl still has not made a required choice. If you have time, reach out to the girl and ask her choice. If you don’t have the time, you should select for her. Choices need to be made by December 4, 2022.
Would your troop like to order additional nuts and candy? Need a holiday gift?
Troops can still place an additional order for nuts and candy while supplies last. Complete the online request for additional products. Council will notify you when the order has been filled with the office location for pick-up.
Please note: Troops will still receive proceeds for these orders but they will no longer count toward rewards.
Previous editions of MagNut News
- Tuesday, Nov. 29 | MagNut News
- Thursday, Nov. 17 | MagNut News
- Thursday, Nov. 10 | MagNut News
- Thursday Oct. 27 | MagNut News
- Wednesday Oct. 19 | MagNut News
- Thursday, Oct. 13 | MagNut News
- Thursday, Oct. 6 | MagNut News
- Thursday, Dec. 9 | MagNut News
- Thursday, Dec. 2 | MagNut News
- Thursday, Nov. 18 | MagNut News
- Thursday, Nov. 11 | MagNut News
- Thursday, Nov. 4 | MagNut News
- Thursday, Oct. 28 | MagNut News
- Thursday, Oct. 21 | MagNut News
- Thursday, Oct. 14 | MagNut News
- Thursday, Oct. 7 | MagNut News
- Tuesday, Sept. 21 | Get yourself set up for MagNut
Don’t miss a beat!
Get up-to-date volunteer communications sent directly to your inbox.